Commercial Product Manager: London or Amsterdam
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join VICE in London or Amsterdam. The commercial
product manager will be a key contributor to the VICE Tech team and serve as an advocate for
regional customer needs, working across VICE digital advertising platforms to support the
development and optimization of commercial offerings across VICE owned and operated and partner
websites, apps, and OTT devices. The product manager will partner with the sales and media
planning teams to support monetization opportunities, and collect product requirements based on
customer feedback. The role requires a commercial mindset, the ability to manage multiple priorities
and needs in a vibrant environment, strong execution focus and a demonstrated track record of
- Build relationships internally and externally throughout the full sales cycle, with a focus on leveraging existing capabilities.
- Provide input for project plans, resource requirements and facilitate communication throughout the entire development process by working with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure organizational support and buy-in and gather requirements, prioritize features and maintain a backlog for upcoming advertising initiatives with the technology department.
- Work efficiently with local sales and advertising group, as well a global team of developers and designers, cultivating a strong, collaborative working environment.
- Identify product innovation opportunities aligned with market needs and business priorities and build supporting business cases.
- Define and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way.
- 2-3 years professional experience working on advertising products at a digital company.
- Proven ability to guide projects in cross-functional teams in a product management or sales engineering capacity.
- Track record of contributing to defining, launching and iterating on best-in-class products.
- Demonstrated success using analytics and customer research to inform a critical approach to product decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong user experience and technical sensibilities.
- Project management skills and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
To apply please email a brief cover note and CV, with the reference “Product Manager” in the
subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your notice period and salary expectations
in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within one month of applying then unfortunately your application
has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future