Internship: Media (BE)
VICE started in 1994 as a newsprint monthly in Montreal and is now a global youth media company that includes print, events, music, online, television and feature film divisions that operates in over 30 countries. VICE is the industry leader in original video for the web. With dozens of original series franchises across all content categories, VICE publishes about 60 minutes of new video content every day.
Role and responsibilities:
Work within the Digital Solutions team and report to the Media & Partnerships manager in order to:
- Assist local sales in developing media plans for media products and content projects (editorial, video)
- Keep track of delivering digital campaigns in order to deliver as per KPIs and client’s expectations
- Assist in Project Management by ensuring all campaigns information are structured and clearly briefed to the teams (production, editorial, sales…)
- Analyse the Belgian Media industry in order to develop a network of potential partners for VICE.
- Develop display, content distribution and social programs that respond to briefings that hit or exceed client expectations
- Deliver an exemplary level of service and support for commercial teams
- Understand the VICE brand in order to be critical on the content we propose to clients, and the one we share with our audience.
- You follow a marketing or media related study
- Affinity with digital advertising and a strong desire to work in this industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Keynote for Mac
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be the brand’s ambassador at anytime