VICE is the fastest growing youth media company in the world. A community of passionate, young and creative writers, art directors, photographers and directors, active in the production and distribution of magazines, websites, movies, DVDs, books, events and music.
VICELAND is the TV channel of VICE. A global player, with unique, high-quality content and programs closely related to the passions of young people.
Our Sales team sells content, media & integrated creative projects into media agencies and clients across the worlds of fashion, technology, beverages, entertainments, automotive and more.
Your main responsibility is to engage new sales leads and consolidate accounts. You will drive new business and increase profits. You are part of an innovative team and will be charged with making a significant contribution to an ambitious team and company revenue targets.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing client direct relationships in key brand sectors whilst developing briefs and business.
- Delivering significant sales results based on NL targets.
- Creating tailored media and content focused proposals, that will add value to your clients’ businesses.
- Working with relevant company departments to deliver strategic and creative responses to client briefs.
- Working with senior colleagues when necessary or appropriate to understand client issues and take on appropriate elements.
- Have individual responsibility for new business, and you are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people and support is available from directors.
- Taking personal responsibility for all pitches and sales opportunities for your clients.
- Account development through identifying new opportunities within existing clients, persuading clients to use our services and delivering excellent results at all times.
- To be actively engaged in cross-promoting group-wide services.
- Taking responsibility to ensure your clients are satisfied after each project.
- Represent VICE at pitches with other colleagues and represent VICE at events.
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
- To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
- Has 4-6 years of relevant working experience.
- You speak fluently Dutch.
- Organisational agility and strong attention to detail.
- A creative flair in coming up with innovative ways of delivering solutions to client briefs.
- A strong team-player ethic with willingness to support and help others.
- Self-motivation and energy in taking ownership of client projects.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and confidence in presenting ideas with impact.
- The ability to perform under stress, within tight deadlines.
- A co-operative and proactive approach to reporting on sales success and inputting in team sales meetings.