Internship: Media Operations NL (Campaigner)
VICE is the fastest growing youth media company in the world. A community of passionate, young and creative writers, art directors, photographers and directors, active in the production and distribution of magazines, websites, movies, DVDs, books, events and music.
VICELAND is the TV channel of VICE. A global player, with unique, high-quality content and programs closely related to the passions of young people.
Would you like to gain experience in a global youth media company? And do you have a hands-on mentality and are eager to learn all about online marketing? This internship might be a good challenge for you.
VICE+ NL is looking for an intern to support the Media Operations team. During this internship you’ll help plan, develop and execute creative campaigns and content all across our VICE channels. You will assist the VICE team to further build and strengthen our commercial efforts on VICE owned and operated sites and our publishing partners in the Netherlands.
- Participate in campaign handovers and determine the planning, implementation and roll-out of the campaigns.
- Prepare the campaigns in our Operating System, Process Sheet and Google Drive.
- Work with our Task Management Tool to track all the steps of a campaign setup.
- Responsible for setting live and optimise Social Campaigns and keep track of results.
- Create reports and support campaign manager on evaluating the performances of our clients’ campaigns.
- Work closely with Ad Operations and Campaigners.
- You follow a Bachelor or Master study in marketing, sales, commercial, communications or economics.
- Good with numbers.
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability.
- Ability to analyze and optimize a situation.
- Eye for detail.
- Proactive and desire to continuously improve.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken Dutch (English is a plus).
- Available for at least 5 months (5 days a week).
- Skilled in Excel or Google Sheets, Keynote.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, FB Business Manager or Asana is a plus (but not necessary).
- Internship start date: mid-July 2019.