Internship: Strategy VIRTUE
Someone once called us the biggest agency you’ve never heard off. Which is probably true since we’re in about 40 different countries and you’re probably still wondering how you ended up on this corner of the internet.
VIRTUE Worldwide is VICE’s full-service creative agency that creates cultural value for brands through stories. Leveraging on data and technology of the global VICE editorial powerhouse, VIRTUE Worldwide creates these stories to deliver tangible commercial impact.VIRTUE Worldwide covers research, strategy, creative development, production, content distribution and activation - all under a single roof and accessible worldwide.
The strategy department of VIRTUE is looking for a talented, driven, and problem-solving intern for our Strategy department for our European head quarter located in Amsterdam.
- Assist in developing best-in-class strategic recommendations to briefings
- Research relevant topics in relation to the audience, brand, culture, and media channels
- Monitor all cultural and social trends in VIRTUE’s field of interest and share these trends with the VIRTUE team
- Support with research for new ideas
- Make reports to communicate performance metrics on campaigns and lead optimization process
- You follow a Bachelor or Master study
- Highly proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker and ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, while paying strict attention to detail
- You are interested in consumer behaviour and emerging consumer trends
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability