Recruiter / HR coordinator
As a Recruiter / HR Coordinator you will oversee the recruitment process, assisting with all areas of general HR administration as well as ad hoc research and support on projects. You will act as a primary point of contact, managing and responding to all employee queries and providing consistent policy and process advice.
- First point of contact: answering questions on various subjects and deal with any general HR queries, escalating them to the HR Manager as necessary.
- Help managers with the approval process of their vacancies, set up intake meetings for the recruiters, check CV’s and do screening calls, book in interviews, making employment agreements, and reporting.
- Tracking candidates using our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse).
- Working with hiring managers throughout the recruitment life cycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings.
- Collecting feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- Compiling and sending out offers and employment agreements.
- Provide guidance and advice to employees and managers on the HR policies and procedures.
- Compile and maintain accurate personnel files.
- Manage sickness and holiday records on Workday.
- Prepare paperwork relating to any changes in contracts of employment for existing employees.
- Carry out research and assist with projects as required.
- Own the onboarding process, working with managers to ensure new starters have a seamless onboarding experience including IT set up, adding new starter details to HR system, managing first day new starter induction.
- Ensure job descriptions are formatted correctly and saved in the correct drives.
- Coordinate and support candidate attraction events e.g. careers fairs and networking events
- Manage the payroll duties along with our external accountant.
- Continuously improve processes to further drive efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service.
- A minimum of 1 year HR/Recruitment experience.
- You speak fluently Dutch.
- Confident, diligent, pro active with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Organised, can manage multiple tasks at once.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to find the answers you need
- Empathy and a passion for HR.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to set priorities self-organize effectively; ability to manage a high volume of requests
- Up to date basic knowledge of Dutch Labor Law.
- Strong drive to deliver excellent first-line support.
Please send in your motivation written in Dutch before the 20th of January.